Whats in it for you? | Whats Inside | Sample Pages | Reader Reviews | About the Author
Book Photography | Order Form | Contact us | Comments
What’s in it for you?
- Even the best relationships have irreconcilable differences. See for yourself in Chapter 4.
- Why is it that guys have two selves, their Public Self and their Private Self?
The answers can be found in Chapter 2.
- A woman who hasn’t shifted to valuing substance over superficiality will often end up in an unfulfilling relationship with a Peter Pan. She has lost herself in his life.
See Chapter 2.
- Are you in a Railroad Track Relationship? Do you and your partner look like you are going in the same direction but you never intersect or come together?
Read Chapter 3.
- Why are men, and some women, afraid of the “C” word? The “C” word is COMMITMENT.
See Chapter 4 for details.
- How can you tell the difference between Mr. Right and Mr. Right Now?
Review Chapter 6.
- Why has your guy has grown distant? If he is gone, what contributed to his leaving?
Check out Chapter 4.